piątek, 2 listopada 2012

2. You know, I'll be your life, your voice your reason to be....

One Direction - Moments <3
----
...
- Yeah.
We went to hall. I dressed my jacket, sneakers. My cousin wore jacket 3/4 and spring boots. She always dressed stylishly, and I was the opposite. Always I was the "EMO-recluse." combat boots, black, strong makeup. This is me. High heels, skirt, light make-up - it's Angela.
15 mins later we were at the mall. We drove to the first floor, where there are shops with clothes. We went to the first. Angela was in heaven. Pink, white, bows, lace... I watched a couple of things and then sat down on the couch and watched as my cousin was raging. I knew for myself I choose nothing here.
Finally, an hour later we went from there. Angela already had lots of bagd, and I haven't got anything.
- Okay. I am going there - pointed to another shop. This time, Cropp. - And you go there - pointed RockShop.
- Okey. Per hour here.
I went to my heaven. In this shop were all what I love. I was looking between the shelves. I feel like a small child which got sweets.
I take some T-shirts, shorts, tunics, and lots of accessories. Bows, necklaces, earrings, crosses, two so-called wedding rings. I payed and handsome Mr. Peter packed my shopping bags with logo RS.
I went out. In the same time my cousin went out from "Cropp".  I came to her and we went to our favorite cafe. We ordered ice cream and cappuccino. Next to us sat and read a teenagers magazine about celebrities. We heard what they talked about, namely .... One Direction.
- Yeey! It's today! Concert One Direction!- girl said.
- In this magasine wrote that Harry bought new boxer briefs.
They laughted.
- Ey, this bithes excited to your Harry.
- Pffff... okey. They've got only this.
We laughted. In the same time the waitress brought order. 30 mins later we payed. In the way to exit we said to this bitches:      
- Hey, we haerd that you are excited about  new Harry's boxer briefs. Did they write something about it?
- Not, why?
- Ou poor. At least I know it. I can tell you. Ordinary men boxer briefs in red plaid. Nothing. Well, unless the ass of my Hazza.
Nothing else I said. We went out.
- How do you know what Harry have got the pants?
- This is my husband!
- Of course, but really?
- I don't know. I  invented it.
She laughted.
- Stupid bitches. No one told them to believe.
30 mins later we were at home. We took off our shoes, jackets and went into the kitchen.
- do we do hot chocolate?- I asked.
- Of course!
I put the kettle on an electric stove. From locker I took out two cups and I poured the contents of their bags of chocolate. Then I took a bowl of carrots still I put off on the marble and shoulder where Angela was already sitting.
- Mmm, carrot! Help yourself Lou? - My cousin gave dish on the neighboring site.
I started to laugh. I flooded chocolate. Take the purchases and walk into the living room.-  Angela said.
Angela took the bag, and I took cups and carrot. We went to the room and I turn on TV. MTV of course.
- Show me what you bought.- asked cousin.
I pulled out of the bag and began to show.
- Jesus! Will you always be wearing black clothes? Your closet looks like an undertaker or a widow's wardrobe.
- You know; your style, your business. If you still want to show that you are a mysterious, inaccessible, etc. is okay. Apparently guys like to explore the unseen woman.
- I don't care what excites them - I grunted.
- Oh, don't talk, you don't want to pick up Harry.
- Maybe I want, but I'm one of millions fans for him.
- Don't be so pessimistic. Try to make you notice.
- Mhmm.
Fortunately for me, my mother came home.
- Hey girls. I've got for you a pizza.- she said when she came into the living room.
She put the box on the table.
- Eat fast and get ready because after 2:00 pm
- Okey.
We went to my room and ate it.
----
CHAPTER 2!
ENJOY! x

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz