piątek, 2 listopada 2012

1. I'll be here, by your side...

Dear diary...
Yes, yes, yeeees! It's already tomorrow! Tomorrow I'm going to see my 5 gods from One Direction! I'm so excited! My mom went after Angela and I was jumping around room and singing "Gotta be you". Around the house I could hear voices of the boys. In the same moment, Angela entered to my room. She's my friend and cousin. 2 in 1.
- It's gotta be youuuuuuu!
- Only youuuu! - She finished.
I hugged Angela and We jumped and squealed. Then my mother came up to my room, turn off music and said:
- Don't You exaggerate a little bit?- and she went out.
- It's already tomorrow! I can't believe it! Tomorrow I'll see Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry...
- Ekhem, ekhem....
- Okey. Harry is yours... but What's the best... I'll see Liam!
And we  squealed again. After we heard my mom and we had to go down.
- I'm going do shopping. You want something?
- Ymmm... just something sweet. And carrots is gone.
- Okey bunny.
- Mooom! - I don't like it.
- Oh fine, I won't say it.
Without speaking we went up. My mother went out so I turn on One Direction. We started singing and jumping. We were excited tomorrow's concert. About an hour later, my mother came back so I had to turn down the volume. Was night so we did some toast for supper. After we watched UAN concert on DVD which we know by heart. It was ending at 11pm. I took a shower.Angela did the same. Later we were on my bed and sand What Makes You Beautiful.
- Jessica... will you marry me? Will yo be my Mrs Styles?- Angela began irony.
We laughed.
- Angelina... my angel...become a mother of small Liams. Become Mrs Payne!
- Of course babe!
I knelt down in front of her on the bed. I made she laughed
- OMG. I won't sleep today.
- Me too! I need Liam.
- Pfff.. Hazza could hug me.
- I think we could be 4 in 1 bed.
- It would be... hot!
We laughed again.
- Ey Jess... Would you went to bed with Harry after the concert?
- No! I'm a directioner, but I have honor. I would feel like slut. And you with Liam?
- Too no. I would like to experience my first time with him, but it's .... I want to be romantic. Rose petals, wine, music, and we in bed ... Not a quickie after the concert.
- I don't know why, but I am glad that the tour ends and the guys are still in London now. I enjoy this, but I know that my dream to make friends with them won't come true.
- How do you know? You know that when you want something hard this come true.
- Yhym.. of course...- I said sad.
- Yes! And now Good Night. We should be rested tomorrow. Will we go shopping? I can't wait to 4pm
- Yeah! Of course!
- Great! Good Night. One Direction's dreams.
- Thanks. You too.
After 15 mins I was sleeping.
I dreamd I lost my jacket with inscription "Styles" .  In my house I cried because I waited for it long time. After few days the jacket found. And brought it himself Harry Styles! Achhh... Then he invited me for a walk. When it was very romantic, approached my lips to himself. When we wanted to kiss .... I woke up!
I was upset. I didn't want to sleep. I got up and go to wardrobe. I took a shower and dressed up.  Half an hour later I was back in the room. Angela was awake. Chose clothes to wear for today.
- Hey.- I said.
- Hey. How do you sleep?- She asked.
- Great. I have a strange dream. A little stupid, but cool.
- Haha. I had great. And now I'm going to take a shower.
- Mhmmm.
 She take her clothes and went. I looked at watch. It was 11:23 am. I made the bed and went down to the kitchen. In the same time Angela went. We started do breakfast.
- So what did you dream?
I told her my dream. And she laughed.
- I'm sorry that nothing happened. I dreamed that became friends with 1D and they picked us up for school. . Then we lived together....
- I want it!
We laughed again. We finished our breakfast.
- Are we going?- I asked.
...
So.. we have chapter 1. Karen said "sorry" if here is some faults ;p

ENJOY!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz